icapital.biz Berhad (ICAP, 5108)
icapital.biz Berhad Fund has beaten the Kuala Lumpur Composite Index benchmark since inception.
19 Oct 2005
Nav as AT 20 January 2021
Via Bursa Malaysia
Bamboo Value Investment
World Class Returns!
Since its inception icapital.biz has outperformed the benchmarks, local and regional.
The Time to Invest
To invest call your stockbroker now and ask for ICAP 5108.
icapital.biz Berhad (“ICAP”) is a closed-end fund, listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia with a paid up capital of RM140 million. It is managed by Capital Dynamics Asset Management Sdn Bhd and investment advice is provided by Capital Dynamics Sdn Bhd.
The primary investment objective of ICAP is long-term capital appreciation of its investments, whilst dividend and/or interest income from these investments would be of secondary consideration. ICAP invests in undervalued companies which are listed on Bursa Securities and the ACE Market of Bursa Securities. The asset allocation of ICAP is a function of its Bamboo eclectic value investing philosophy and can theoretically range from 0% equities to 100%. As a value investor, investments will be selected based on their market prices and underlying values. It can also invest in cash deposits and up to 10% of its assets in unlisted companies. Even before its listing on 19 October 2005, the aim has been to increase the value of ICAP.
- NEW IN ICAP
- Sed nec urna sed leo luctus fringilla.
- Aenean a ipsum ut ligula scelerisque consectetur eget et risus.
- Suspendisse egestas mattis sagittis.
- Donec vel nisl non quam eleifend rhoncus.
- ICAP F.A.Q.
- In venenatis mi quis tellus bibendum pharetra dapibus odio accumsan?
- Aenean a ipsum ut ligula scelerisque consectetur eget et risus?
- Suspendisse egestas mattis sagittis?
- Donec vel nisl non quam eleifend rhoncus?
- ASK US ABOUT ICAP