i Capital China Fund
The i Capital China Fund is a fund constituted in the form of a unit trust under i Capital Master Fund, an umbrella unit trust established under the laws of Hong Kong.
2 Jan 2018
NAV as AT 14 Sep 2018
Capital Dynamics Asset Management (HK) Private Limited
Should be considered by investors who
- Believe in the long-term wealth creation potential of share investments.
- Accept that returns over the shorter term may fluctuate and that returns may even be negative.
- Seek a fund that offers exposure to the China's stock markets
- The fund seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation by primarily investing in equity securities issued by companies listed in Hong Kong, Shanghai and/or Shenzhen.
- Proven long-term value investing approach has delivered superior and consistent long-term returns
More Fund Facts
Trustee : BOCI-Prudential Trustee Limited
Custodian : Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Ongoing charges over a year :
Class A: Incorporating performance fee: [3.77]% # *
Not incorporating performance fee: [3.17]% # +
#This is only an estimate as the fund is newly set up. It represents the sum of the estimated ongoing expenses chargeable to the Unit class expressed as a percentage of the estimated average net asset value of the Unit class. The actual figure may be higher or lower than the estimate and may vary from year to year.
* This is estimated on an assumption that there is a 6% outperformance in a 12-month period. The actual figure may be higher or lower than the estimate and may vary from year to year. Performance of the fund is not guaranteed. The outperformance percentage figure used is not indicative of the fund’s performance.
+ For the first 12 months from the launch date of the fund, this figure will be capped at 2.90% of the average net asset value of the fund over a 12-month period. Any ongoing expenses in excess of 2.90% will be borne by the Manager. For the avoidance of doubt, any performance fee payable to the Manager is excluded from this cap. Where the performance fee is levied, the component in the ongoing charges figure which does not include performance fee will be capped at the percentage stated above.
If there is any change to the cap on ongoing charges, the Manager shall provide at least one month’s prior written notice to investors and obtain the SFC’s prior approval (where applicable).
Dealing frequency : Weekly (last Hong Kong Business Day of every week)
Base currency : USD
Dividend Policy : Class A: No distribution, any income received will be accumulated and reflected in the Unit price.
Financial year end : 31 July
For more information on i Capital China Fund, visit www.capitaldynamics.hk
- NEW IN ICAP
- Sed nec urna sed leo luctus fringilla.
- Aenean a ipsum ut ligula scelerisque consectetur eget et risus.
- Suspendisse egestas mattis sagittis.
- Donec vel nisl non quam eleifend rhoncus.
- ICAP F.A.Q.
- In venenatis mi quis tellus bibendum pharetra dapibus odio accumsan?
- Aenean a ipsum ut ligula scelerisque consectetur eget et risus?
- Suspendisse egestas mattis sagittis?
- Donec vel nisl non quam eleifend rhoncus?
- ASK US ABOUT ICAP