Individually Managed Accounts (Kuala Lumpur)
Our company's philosophy can be summed up as Independence, Intelligence and Integrity.
Anchored on the values of these 3 'i's, CDAM has gradually and successfully built up its recognition and reputation in the investment industry, locally and regionally. The persistent application of the 3 'i's philosophy holds the key to Capital Dynamics’ consistent investing success.
Good intentions must be tested against actual performance.
CDAM has consistently outperformed the KLCI since its inception
From 1997 to 2019, CDAM has only recorded five years of negative return in 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018.
From 27 April 1998 to May 2019, CDAM achieved an impressive compound return of 11.63% per annum versus a return of 4.74% for the KLCI.
During bull markets, all fund managers can perform well. The difference between a good fund manager and a lousy fund manager can only be seen during bear markets. As we all know, you will only know who is swimming naked when the tide goes out as the figure above shows.
If an investor opened an account worth RM100,000 with CDAM in April 1998, by May 2019, the investment would have grown to RM1,019,619. But if the investor had invested RM100,000 in KLCI, the investment would have only grown to RM265,913.
Even if the investor invested with CDAM during the peak of the market in early 2000, the returns would be close to 4 times after 19 years. If someone invested in KLCI at the said peak, the investment would only be close to double.
- NEW IN ICAP
- Sed nec urna sed leo luctus fringilla.
- Aenean a ipsum ut ligula scelerisque consectetur eget et risus.
- Suspendisse egestas mattis sagittis.
- Donec vel nisl non quam eleifend rhoncus.
- ICAP F.A.Q.
- In venenatis mi quis tellus bibendum pharetra dapibus odio accumsan?
- Aenean a ipsum ut ligula scelerisque consectetur eget et risus?
- Suspendisse egestas mattis sagittis?
- Donec vel nisl non quam eleifend rhoncus?
- ASK US ABOUT ICAP